- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Chief Nyakunhuwa Jerera Wafawanaka Mashavave has reportedly died in a road accident.
Nehanda Radio reported that the accident happened on Saturday at the Zaka turnoff near Buffalo Range airport in Chiredzi.
“He is reported to have lost control of his vehicle, a ford ranger which veered off the road and overturned killing him on the spot. He was coming from Triangle, where he owns a sugarcane plot among his several businesses,” he said.
Wafawanaka Mashavave was the substantive chief in Zaka after he was appointed in 2006. He was 56 years old and leaves behind three wives and several children.
Police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba confirmed the accident. -“We are yet to establish the name of the chief, but he died on the spot. It was a fatal accident,” she said.
Two years ago Chief Nyakunhuwa hit the headlines after he pleaded with the Zanu PF Government to provide his colleagues in traditional leadership with state of the art vehicles in particular the Prado which he claimed went with the status of chiefs.
Giving closing remarks at the burial of Anos Kasirayi Masanganise who was Chief Gutu, Chief Nyakunhuwa said chiefs would be pleased if Government gave them Toyota Prados.
“We don’t mind if you give us Prados,” he told the Minister of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Ignatius Chombo.- Source-nehandaradio