- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Women inmates at Chikurubi Maximum Prison appear to have been abandoned as only one man turned up to visit his wife during the past Family Week.
The situation paints a gloomy picture on how society views female inmates.
A visit by ZBC News at the female prison during the Family Week witnessed it joyous moments at Chikurubi Maximum Prison as family members came out in their numbers to spend time with their jailed male relatives, planning and giving comfort to each other.
It was however a different situation on the female section where only two men visited their loved ones.
One came to visit his sister and the other visited his wife.
Pastor Maureen Shana who visited the female inmates said it is important for couples to support each other during trying times.
The Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services advocates for the visiting of inmates as part of the rehabilitation programme.
What happened at Chikurubi Female Prison is a sign that there is need for attitude change especially for men in order for them to embrace female inmates and prepare them for re-integration back into society. Source – ZBC