- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
Women inmates at Chikurubi Maximum Prison appear to have been abandoned as only one man turned up to visit his wife during the past Family Week.
The situation paints a gloomy picture on how society views female inmates.
A visit by ZBC News at the female prison during the Family Week witnessed it joyous moments at Chikurubi Maximum Prison as family members came out in their numbers to spend time with their jailed male relatives, planning and giving comfort to each other.
It was however a different situation on the female section where only two men visited their loved ones.
One came to visit his sister and the other visited his wife.
Pastor Maureen Shana who visited the female inmates said it is important for couples to support each other during trying times.
The Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services advocates for the visiting of inmates as part of the rehabilitation programme.
What happened at Chikurubi Female Prison is a sign that there is need for attitude change especially for men in order for them to embrace female inmates and prepare them for re-integration back into society. Source – ZBC