- ZNA Brighton Matura murdered his girlfriend Fungayi Tendayi and shot himself to death on Wednesday morning at Nyimo shopping centre in Sanyati.
- TWO MURDER ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING THE son of former Midlands Provincial Affairs minister Jason Machaya, Foster, died in a car crash on Wednesday night along the Gweru-Mvuma Road in an accident that also claimed the life of a popular Gweru gold baron who was awaiting trial for murder.
- JUST LIKE AT TSVANGIRAI'S FUNREAL IN 2018, TEMPERS ONCE AGAIN FLARED up from he rowdy, violent MDC youth in Gutu, when Khuphe, arrived to pay her last respects to the MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa was burying his late mother in Gutu on Tuesday.
- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
An exclusive cable passed on to Bulawayo24 by an American diplomat in Harare reveals that some staffers at the American Embassy met with Chinese Embassy staffers and discussed the nature of Chiwenga.
The cable says Chiwenga is a corrupt person who is given to too much alcohol and substance abuse and practices rampant corruption.
China is said to have been routing for Chiwenga to take over from Mnangagwa in 2020 but he has not been behaving well.
The cable which was copied to the Chinese Chamber of Commerce revealed that Chiwenga is an extreme abuse of alcohol and some unnamed drugs which cloud his decision making and affect his heath making his chances of becoming a President less and less.
Spotlight Zimbabwe recently revealed that Chiwenga wanted to take over from Mnangagwa in 2020.
Exclusive details have unpacked that because of Chiwenga’s health, the army was now targeting Gideon Gono and Saviour Kasukuwere as the possible successors to Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Kasukuwere is currently an asylum seeker in South Africa under the guise of seeking medication. He is joined by former G40 members who include deputy minister Godfrey Gandawa.
Source – Byo24News