- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
CHIPINGE: A local man who was found in possession of two python skins worth $2, 000 each and 300 grammes of dagga in his bedroom has been caged for nine years by a local magistrates’ court.
Jealous Mhlanga, 32, of Hangani Village under Chief Mutema in Chipinge pleaded guilty when he appeared before magistrate Sharon Chipanga.
He was facing charges of contravening section 45(1) (b) of the Parks and Wildlife Act Chapter 20:14 which prohibit possession of skins of protected species without a permit.
For possession of dagga, Chipanga sentenced Mhlanga to a wholly suspended 30 day jail term. He was fined $100.
On the second count of possessing python skins, Mhlanga was slapped with a nine year jail term.
Public Prosecutor, Brian Madzura told the court that on October 23, at around 22 00 hours, police detectives who were on a patrol in the area received a tip off that Mhlanga was in possession of dagga.
The detectives raided Mhlanga’s home and asked to conduct a search in his bedroom. They discovered some dagga which was wrapped in a plastic bag stashed in a suitcase.
During the search, the security agents bumped into a bag which had two python skins. Mhlanga was arrested.
The skins and dagga were forfeited to the State. source-newzimbabwe