- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo has slapped the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) with a US$25 million lawsuit for bringing up malicious criminal charges of fraud against him and allegedly frustrating his company Intratek from performing its obligations at the Gwanda Solar Power Project.
The matter is before High Court judge Justice Tawanda Chitapi.
Chivayo is represented by Advocate Lewis Uriri instructed by Wilson Manase and ZPC is represented by Mr Manjengwa.
Source – zbc