- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training the two groups in a skill that can empower them as a contribution to the government’s Vision 2030.
“It’s just a starting point, Vision 2030 is a target for the country to reach middle-income level. Our sex workers and homeless people are more disadvantaged than the rest, and it’s not by choice but circumstances beyond them,” Zivhu told ZimLive.
Zivhu has been threatened with expulsion from Zanu-PF after the provincial party bizarrely found fault with him for pursuing “developmental projects”, which some felt shined a light on him and not the party leadership.
He was also accused of undermining the party leadership by offering to facilitate dialogue between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and opposition rival, Nelson Chamisa. herald