- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training the two groups in a skill that can empower them as a contribution to the government’s Vision 2030.
“It’s just a starting point, Vision 2030 is a target for the country to reach middle-income level. Our sex workers and homeless people are more disadvantaged than the rest, and it’s not by choice but circumstances beyond them,” Zivhu told ZimLive.
Zivhu has been threatened with expulsion from Zanu-PF after the provincial party bizarrely found fault with him for pursuing “developmental projects”, which some felt shined a light on him and not the party leadership.
He was also accused of undermining the party leadership by offering to facilitate dialogue between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and opposition rival, Nelson Chamisa. herald