- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
‘CHIWENGA GO BACK HOME TO ZIMBABWE! – Tajamuka Protest Against Chiwenga on the 6th floor heart unit UCT academic hospital at SA Hospital’
Tajamuka plans protest against Chiwenga
Activist movement Tajamuka/Sesjikile is planning to stage a protest at the UCT Academic Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa where Vice President Constantino Chiwenga is reported to be admitted.
In a message Tajamuka said,
“Chiwenga is at the 6th floor in the heart unit. He is admitted at the UCT academic hospital. It’s a hospital in the same building with Groote schurr but it’s facing the east side. Let us come in our multitudes to send him back home.
Tajamuka leader Promise Mkwanzi said,
“We removed (Former Vice President Mphoko) from the staying at the hotel at the taxpayers’ money. Shuwari, we can remove the Generari. source iHarare