- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
‘CHIWENGA GO BACK HOME TO ZIMBABWE! – Tajamuka Protest Against Chiwenga on the 6th floor heart unit UCT academic hospital at SA Hospital’
Tajamuka plans protest against Chiwenga
Activist movement Tajamuka/Sesjikile is planning to stage a protest at the UCT Academic Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa where Vice President Constantino Chiwenga is reported to be admitted.
In a message Tajamuka said,
“Chiwenga is at the 6th floor in the heart unit. He is admitted at the UCT academic hospital. It’s a hospital in the same building with Groote schurr but it’s facing the east side. Let us come in our multitudes to send him back home.
Tajamuka leader Promise Mkwanzi said,
“We removed (Former Vice President Mphoko) from the staying at the hotel at the taxpayers’ money. Shuwari, we can remove the Generari. source iHarare