- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
‘CHIWENGA GO BACK HOME TO ZIMBABWE! – Tajamuka Protest Against Chiwenga on the 6th floor heart unit UCT academic hospital at SA Hospital’
Tajamuka plans protest against Chiwenga
Activist movement Tajamuka/Sesjikile is planning to stage a protest at the UCT Academic Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa where Vice President Constantino Chiwenga is reported to be admitted.
In a message Tajamuka said,
“Chiwenga is at the 6th floor in the heart unit. He is admitted at the UCT academic hospital. It’s a hospital in the same building with Groote schurr but it’s facing the east side. Let us come in our multitudes to send him back home.
Tajamuka leader Promise Mkwanzi said,
“We removed (Former Vice President Mphoko) from the staying at the hotel at the taxpayers’ money. Shuwari, we can remove the Generari. source iHarare