- ZNA Brighton Matura murdered his girlfriend Fungayi Tendayi and shot himself to death on Wednesday morning at Nyimo shopping centre in Sanyati.
- TWO MURDER ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING THE son of former Midlands Provincial Affairs minister Jason Machaya, Foster, died in a car crash on Wednesday night along the Gweru-Mvuma Road in an accident that also claimed the life of a popular Gweru gold baron who was awaiting trial for murder.
- JUST LIKE AT TSVANGIRAI'S FUNREAL IN 2018, TEMPERS ONCE AGAIN FLARED up from he rowdy, violent MDC youth in Gutu, when Khuphe, arrived to pay her last respects to the MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa was burying his late mother in Gutu on Tuesday.
- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
Outspoken preacher Apostle Talent Chiwenga said former president of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe was murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
Chiwenga was responding to the recent alleged abduction of three MDC Alliance youth leaders who were abducted in Harare and dumped in Bindura.
“We should not fear death, where is Mugabe today ,he is dead everyone knows Mugabe was a murderer but everybody knows Mugabe was a murderer and for those who do not say it are cowards as well,l am not a coward,” he said.
Chiwenga bemoaned lack of unity in Zimbabweans when law enforcement agents abduct people in their eyes.
“No Zimbabwean should be vandalized ,brutalized or assaulted while another Zimbabwean is watching it is high time Zimbabweans should stand up and say let us die together.”
The population of Zimbabwe is more than the police the army and the CIOs combined there is no amount of gun power that can silence the voice of all Zimbabweans and this is because of the divide and rule that the politicians have been using for all these years our people are not united.”
Chiwenga said the abuse of the MDC officials is not justified.
How do u justify the abuse of those three MDC activist simply because they participated in an illegal demonstration does two wrongs make a right, two wrongs do not make a right.”- Byo24