- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
Five people have died in a suspected cholera outbreak in Glenview 3 and Budiriro in Harare over the last two days while 36 people who are suspected to be suffering from the cholera have been hospitalised at Beatrice Infectious Diseases hospital in Harare. A total of , 11 hospitalised people are confirmed cholera cases. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,389
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,529 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,411 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
‘CHOLERA OUTBREAK 5 DEAD IN HARARE in a suspected cholera outbreak in Glenview 3 and Budiriro in Harare over the last two days while 36 hospitalised at Beatrice Infectious Diseases hospital, 11 hospitalised people are confirmed cholera cases.