- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
CIA CONCLUDES: SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ordered journalist Jamal Kashoggi killing in an internal assessment report. The report will likely fuel congressional demands for further punitive measures against the Saudi prince , Saudi state and the kill squad. ‘The USA president is reluctant so far to implement punitive measures, claiming Saudis give USA a lot of investment, business, jobs and economic and security advantage’. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.