- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
- ZANU PF Mash Central Tracy Mudimu says the machete gangs wrecking havoc at Jumbo mine are an MDC project
- 'AN IMMUNE cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a major breakthrough in treatment'.
COLLAPSE OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS :UK has not invited Zimbabwe to the London, UK-Africa Investment Summit on 20 January 2019.
The United Kingdom did not invite Zimbabwe to the UK-Africa Investment Summit to be held in London on 20 January in what analysts say is a collapse of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
UK based economics and political analyst Professor Steve Hanke said the UK snub shoes that Zimbabwe is not open for business.
“On January 20, the UK will host the UK-Africa Investment Summit in London. Zimbabwe was not invited.
“Is Zimbabwe open for business? No! Without strong property rights and public safety, foreign investment is impossible to come by,” said Prof Hanke.
The UK is credited for facilitating the coup that removed the late former President Robert Mugabe from power in November 2017.
Despite helping President Emmerson Mnangagwa to the helm of the government, rekations with the two countries collapsed when Zimbabwe failed to implement political and security reforms. – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 287,770 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 287,770 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,542 people like this and 24,580 people follow this
Followed by 12,812