- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
LAWYER, ALSO MDC politician David Coltart says Mnangagwa’s intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people’s dissent indicates government fear of the new wave .
www.newzimbabwevision.com warns that Mnangagwa’s actions will further isolate Zimbabwe’s from the Global village as the latest situation in Zimbabwe is widely and openly condemned, by the international community, including the United Nations, which identify them as violations of human rights in Zimbabwe.
We all know that there is areal price to pay for it and this includes international isolation, stronger sanctions and blockage to the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime’s re-engagement efforts with the United States, Britain and other interested parties across Western nations.
Mnangagwa’s government fearful and desperate to clamp down on all dissent but clearly they are just covering aboiling pot because the reality is that when it blows its top off, no one can stop a suffering, frustrated people power from destabilising the oppressive regime, unseating it and removing the whole militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf.
Their guns can not kill millions when they flood the streets and the international community including UN, AU, Sadcc, United States, Britain and other interested parties across Western nations to step in and save the people by removing the regime to save the people from being butchered, and at the same time facilitate a caretaker government to run the affairs of the nation ahead of real and fair general elections. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 222,700 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,323 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,212 likes
Followed by 12,438