- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
LAWYER, ALSO MDC politician David Coltart says Mnangagwa’s intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people’s dissent indicates government fear of the new wave .
www.newzimbabwevision.com warns that Mnangagwa’s actions will further isolate Zimbabwe’s from the Global village as the latest situation in Zimbabwe is widely and openly condemned, by the international community, including the United Nations, which identify them as violations of human rights in Zimbabwe.
We all know that there is areal price to pay for it and this includes international isolation, stronger sanctions and blockage to the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime’s re-engagement efforts with the United States, Britain and other interested parties across Western nations.
Mnangagwa’s government fearful and desperate to clamp down on all dissent but clearly they are just covering aboiling pot because the reality is that when it blows its top off, no one can stop a suffering, frustrated people power from destabilising the oppressive regime, unseating it and removing the whole militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf.
Their guns can not kill millions when they flood the streets and the international community including UN, AU, Sadcc, United States, Britain and other interested parties across Western nations to step in and save the people by removing the regime to save the people from being butchered, and at the same time facilitate a caretaker government to run the affairs of the nation ahead of real and fair general elections. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 222,700 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,323 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,212 likes
Followed by 12,438