- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
COMPANY DIRECTOR Kandakalta Surrender,arrested after trying to bribe ZCTU investigating US$190 000 owed to employees since 2019.
AN expatriate businessman has landed in trouble after Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) officials he wanted to offer US$300 bribe, snitched him to police.
Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) identified the culprit as Kandakalta Surrender, whose age and further particulars were not given.
” said Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi.
“The officials had approached the suspect, who is the director of a local mining and exploration company, to inquire on the vacation leave days arrears for employees, which had accrued to US$190 000 since 2019.
“The suspect allegedly offered the bribe to the officials so that the matter could not be referred to the National Employment Counci.”
The ZCTU officials then proceeded to make a police report, leading to suspect’s arrest.
Source – NewZimbabwe