- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE ORGANISING SEC Godfrey Tsenengamu says President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s , “Compensating white people is not a priority. They robbed and massacred us, looted our cattle and exploited our minerals. They benefited from our forced labour and enslaved us. They displaced us and over-used our fertile lands from 11890-2000.”
Tsenengamu added that black people are the victims of white cruelty.
“Let us push for the constitutional amendment and stop the compensations. Our money can not pay thieves, robbers and liars. Our constitution must serve us and not vice-versa.”
President Mnangagwa recently told the media that he is implementing the constitutional provision to compensate white farmers so that he can mend up relations with the Western countries. Source – Byo24