- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE ORGANISING SEC Godfrey Tsenengamu says President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s , “Compensating white people is not a priority. They robbed and massacred us, looted our cattle and exploited our minerals. They benefited from our forced labour and enslaved us. They displaced us and over-used our fertile lands from 11890-2000.”
Tsenengamu added that black people are the victims of white cruelty.
“Let us push for the constitutional amendment and stop the compensations. Our money can not pay thieves, robbers and liars. Our constitution must serve us and not vice-versa.”
President Mnangagwa recently told the media that he is implementing the constitutional provision to compensate white farmers so that he can mend up relations with the Western countries. Source – Byo24