- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE ORGANISING SEC Godfrey Tsenengamu says President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s , “Compensating white people is not a priority. They robbed and massacred us, looted our cattle and exploited our minerals. They benefited from our forced labour and enslaved us. They displaced us and over-used our fertile lands from 11890-2000.”
Tsenengamu added that black people are the victims of white cruelty.
“Let us push for the constitutional amendment and stop the compensations. Our money can not pay thieves, robbers and liars. Our constitution must serve us and not vice-versa.”
President Mnangagwa recently told the media that he is implementing the constitutional provision to compensate white farmers so that he can mend up relations with the Western countries. Source – Byo24