- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
A 23 year old cop died in a horrific road accident after failing to negotiate a curve at the 213 kilometre peg along Bulawayo-Beitbridge highway yesterday (Saturday).
Sources close to investigations said the cop was travelling alone in his Toyota quantum when the accident occurred last night and Beitbridge traffic police attended the scene.
“His body has been sent to Beitbridge district hospital for safe keeping,” said the source.
However, traffic and safety researcher Gift Taderera blames poor road infrastructure as well as reckless driving for the increase in horrific accidents in the country.
Source – Byo24News