- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
NATIONAL EXPRESS,will temporarily suspend all coach services services until further notice from From 23:59 on Sunday 5 April
Chris Hardy the National Express UK Coach Managing Director, has said that the National Express has been running limited services due to the Covid-19 outbreak, and now In line with the UK Government advice on Corona, will, as from 23:59 on Sunday 5 April temporarily suspend all services until further notice.henceforthwith immediate effect, National Express are no longer selling coach tickets whether through their website or any other sales channels for journeys beyond 23:59 on Sunday 5 April.
UK is facing a global crisis with regard to the Covid-19 outbreak and has called for people to stay at home and not go out to meet meet friends or family whether at the gate, outside or anywhere else other than the people they live with in order to protect the National Health Service NHS. Sibusiso Ngwenya –
Join Zimbabwe Global News group and encourage others to join 309,687 member now a third of a million, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. With such unprecedented group growth, with non alignment to any political grouping whether opposition or ruling, its fair to say that we are building a well informed electorate, better placed to make more informed choices such as in voting, about issues that directly affect their lives. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 309,687 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website
25,172 people like this and 25,238 people follow this
Followed by 12,914