- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
COSTLY TICKETING, NEW YEAR ERROR business and first-class flights on Cathay Pacific from Vietnam to New York cost standard $16,000, but a ticketing error by the airline, led to the tickets being sold for $675 (£534), instead of the standard $16,000.
The Hong Kong-based airline carrier promised to honour the ticket sales stating, “Happy 2019 all, and to those who bought our good – VERY good surprise ‘special’ on New Year’s Day,” “Yes – we made a mistake, but we look forward to welcoming you onboard with your ticket issued. Hope this will make your 2019 ‘special’ too!” This is a real welcome to the new year 2019 for the lucky people. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya