- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
COURT AWARDS PRO-DEMOCRACY ACTIVIST JESTINA MUKOKO US$150,000 for her torture and illegal detention in 2008.
It is stated that Jestina and other activists were abducted, on 3 December 2008 and they disappeared for three weeks, only for Jestina to be brought to court facing terrorism charges.
Her lawyers indicated that she had been subjected to tortured through beating,, being locked in a freezer and simulated drowning.
According to the charges levelled against her, she had been involved in a plot to topple Zimbabwe’s deposed former president President Robert Mugabe, but she denied the charges . More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Denford Magora-Jestina Mukoko in aprevious encounter with the ruthless Zimbabwe Republic police. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya