- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
COURT AWARDS PRO-DEMOCRACY ACTIVIST JESTINA MUKOKO US$150,000 for her torture and illegal detention in 2008.
It is stated that Jestina and other activists were abducted, on 3 December 2008 and they disappeared for three weeks, only for Jestina to be brought to court facing terrorism charges.
Her lawyers indicated that she had been subjected to tortured through beating,, being locked in a freezer and simulated drowning.
According to the charges levelled against her, she had been involved in a plot to topple Zimbabwe’s deposed former president President Robert Mugabe, but she denied the charges . More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Denford Magora-Jestina Mukoko in aprevious encounter with the ruthless Zimbabwe Republic police. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya