- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
COURT AWARDS PRO-DEMOCRACY ACTIVIST JESTINA MUKOKO US$150,000 for her torture and illegal detention in 2008.
It is stated that Jestina and other activists were abducted, on 3 December 2008 and they disappeared for three weeks, only for Jestina to be brought to court facing terrorism charges.
Her lawyers indicated that she had been subjected to tortured through beating,, being locked in a freezer and simulated drowning.
According to the charges levelled against her, she had been involved in a plot to topple Zimbabwe’s deposed former president President Robert Mugabe, but she denied the charges . More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Denford Magora-Jestina Mukoko in aprevious encounter with the ruthless Zimbabwe Republic police. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya