- CHAMISA PROMISED SPHAGHETTI ROADS, BULLET TRAINS, WIFI GOATS, NDEBELE KINGDOM, NOW HE PROMISES TO CANCEL command agriculture programme and adopt a farm mechanisation programme where every village will benefit a tractor.
- 'Leader of the infamous MDC-T Vanguard, Shakespeare Mukoyi has threatened to "kill MDC-T Deputy Treasurer, Charlton Hwende " if he is not elected as Member of Parliament for Kuwadzana East in the forthcoming elections.'
- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
Zimbabwe Power Company, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are completing the dossier of evidence against the former convict Wicknell Chivayo after he failed to implement a 100MW solar project in Gwanda even though the Zimbabwe government unlawfully paid out US$5million to the INTRATEK MD Wicknell Chivayo.
Zimbabwe Power Company, ZPC company secretary and legal adviser, Mrs Nora Tsomondo today advised the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy chaired by Norton National Assembly member , President Mnangagwa’s nephew also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew Temba Mliswa that Zimbabwe’’s law enforcement agencies are almost ready with evidence compiled to arrest and prosecute Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya