- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Zimbabwe Power Company, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are completing the dossier of evidence against the former convict Wicknell Chivayo after he failed to implement a 100MW solar project in Gwanda even though the Zimbabwe government unlawfully paid out US$5million to the INTRATEK MD Wicknell Chivayo.
Zimbabwe Power Company, ZPC company secretary and legal adviser, Mrs Nora Tsomondo today advised the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy chaired by Norton National Assembly member , President Mnangagwa’s nephew also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew Temba Mliswa that Zimbabwe’’s law enforcement agencies are almost ready with evidence compiled to arrest and prosecute Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya