- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Zimbabwe Power Company, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are completing the dossier of evidence against the former convict Wicknell Chivayo after he failed to implement a 100MW solar project in Gwanda even though the Zimbabwe government unlawfully paid out US$5million to the INTRATEK MD Wicknell Chivayo.
Zimbabwe Power Company, ZPC company secretary and legal adviser, Mrs Nora Tsomondo today advised the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy chaired by Norton National Assembly member , President Mnangagwa’s nephew also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew Temba Mliswa that Zimbabwe’’s law enforcement agencies are almost ready with evidence compiled to arrest and prosecute Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya