- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
Zimbabwe Power Company, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are completing the dossier of evidence against the former convict Wicknell Chivayo after he failed to implement a 100MW solar project in Gwanda even though the Zimbabwe government unlawfully paid out US$5million to the INTRATEK MD Wicknell Chivayo.
Zimbabwe Power Company, ZPC company secretary and legal adviser, Mrs Nora Tsomondo today advised the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy chaired by Norton National Assembly member , President Mnangagwa’s nephew also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew Temba Mliswa that Zimbabwe’’s law enforcement agencies are almost ready with evidence compiled to arrest and prosecute Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya