- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
Zimbabwe Power Company, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are completing the dossier of evidence against the former convict Wicknell Chivayo after he failed to implement a 100MW solar project in Gwanda even though the Zimbabwe government unlawfully paid out US$5million to the INTRATEK MD Wicknell Chivayo.
Zimbabwe Power Company, ZPC company secretary and legal adviser, Mrs Nora Tsomondo today advised the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy chaired by Norton National Assembly member , President Mnangagwa’s nephew also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew Temba Mliswa that Zimbabwe’’s law enforcement agencies are almost ready with evidence compiled to arrest and prosecute Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya