- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
- ZIMBABWE'S OLDEST CHRISTIAN MISSION is 116-year old Inyathi Mission.
The number of casualties who have died due to cyclone Idai has risen to 98.
The Ministry of Information Publicity and Broadcasting services broke down the affected persons as follows:
Total deaths 98
SOME 300 dead victims of last week’s deadly Cyclone Idai in Manicaland have been washed away into neighbouring Mozambique where they have been spotted floating by villagers.
This was said by Local Government Minister July Moyo at a post-cabinet media briefing in Harare Tuesday.
The disaster that hit the country from Friday last week killed nearly a hundred locals with more reportedly still missing.
In his comments, Moyo said some locals were being contacted by villagers from Rusitu, a Zimbabwean area and those in neighbouring Mozambique informing them of the shock situation. newsday
Source – newzimbabwe
Source – Byo24News