- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
The number of casualties who have died due to cyclone Idai has risen to 98.
The Ministry of Information Publicity and Broadcasting services broke down the affected persons as follows:
Total deaths 98
SOME 300 dead victims of last week’s deadly Cyclone Idai in Manicaland have been washed away into neighbouring Mozambique where they have been spotted floating by villagers.
This was said by Local Government Minister July Moyo at a post-cabinet media briefing in Harare Tuesday.
The disaster that hit the country from Friday last week killed nearly a hundred locals with more reportedly still missing.
In his comments, Moyo said some locals were being contacted by villagers from Rusitu, a Zimbabwean area and those in neighbouring Mozambique informing them of the shock situation. newsday
Source – newzimbabwe
Source – Byo24News