- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
The number of casualties who have died due to cyclone Idai has risen to 98.
The Ministry of Information Publicity and Broadcasting services broke down the affected persons as follows:
Total deaths 98
SOME 300 dead victims of last week’s deadly Cyclone Idai in Manicaland have been washed away into neighbouring Mozambique where they have been spotted floating by villagers.
This was said by Local Government Minister July Moyo at a post-cabinet media briefing in Harare Tuesday.
The disaster that hit the country from Friday last week killed nearly a hundred locals with more reportedly still missing.
In his comments, Moyo said some locals were being contacted by villagers from Rusitu, a Zimbabwean area and those in neighbouring Mozambique informing them of the shock situation. newsday
Source – newzimbabwe
Source – Byo24News