- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
It has, however, since been established that that the plane had 5 occupants all of whom died.
The pilot has been identified as Barry Style, a Zimbabwean national of Buffalo Range, Chiredzi aged 48.
ZRP Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi also revealed the names of the deceased Finish nationals.
The names are Partanen Kari Leo Tapana aged 53, Ojanpaajari-Pekka 52, Vappula Heikki Antero 51 and Harri Hynninen aged 50.
Assistant Commissioner Nyathi said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now working with the families of the deceased in arranging repatriation of the bodies.