- LABOUR SUSPENDS JEREMY CORBYN AFTER revealing instances of harassment, discrimnation, anti-Semitism, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and suggestions that complaints of anti-Semitism were fake or smears'
- A COVID vaccine could be ready for distribution by as early as Christmas, after reaching its “last mile” of development, reports suggest
- 352 JUNIOR COPS DRAFTED INTO POLICE CRACK UNIT specifically to deal with protests earlier this year, have all been transferred to the ZRP's para-military Support Unit .
- JUSTICE MINISTER ZIYAMBI ZIYAMBI DEFENDS CHIEF JUSTICE LUKE MALABA'S interfering with the judicial system after High Court and Supreme Court judges wrote to President Emmerson Mnangagwa saying he is an overbearing boss who is interfering with judgements in Zimbabwe's courts and judicial system.
- LAWYERS CALL FOR CHIEF JUSTICE MALABA probe alleging he brought "disgrace" to the bench after sitting in an appeal court where his judgement was being challenged, lawyers have said.
Bring back Itai Dzamara now! read one of the screaming placards carried by the opposition youths, as they marched to Parliament, where they were addressed by their national youth leader, Happymore Chidziva.
“It’s either you kill us or you leave office,” Chidziva declared, in obvious reference to Mugabe’s failure to address the country’s worsening socio-economic crisis.
MDC-T Harare provincial youth secretary Denford Ngadziore said yesterday’s demonstration marked the beginning of a series of weekly protests lined up by the party to pressure the Zanu-PF government to implementing electoral and security sector reforms and take the country out of its economic crisis.
Last week, MDC-T spokesperson Obert Gutu announced that the party would roll out a number of demonstrations until its demands have been addressed. Source: newsday