- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
MDC-T Vice President Obert Gutu has scoffed at statements by MDC Leader Nelson Chamisa that he is the legitimate party President regardless of the court order that was handed down recently instructing the party to go for a congress to choose a substantive leader.
Speaking to party supporters in Chiredzi Chamisa said there is only one MDC and he is the authentic leader after Morgan Tsvangirai.
Said Gutu, “The law is the law! Scream as much as you want, shout as much as you want, the law shall always remain the law! Simple! Musakwidzwa ndenge yamashanga! Zizi harina nyanga! Mutuvi hausi mukaka! All froth, no beer! It’s GAME ON.”
Recently Gutu said no amount of noise made by social media users will change the judgement. He said the law will be used to takeover party assets and funds that are held by Chamisa.
“With the amount of nauseating noise that they make against the Zimbabwean judiciary on social media, you might think they’re not worried about court orders. The reality is that they’re damn worried. They’re at sixes and sevens. They’re caught up in a legal and political conundrum
“Legal consequences of noting an appeal that is wholly and totally without merit, frivolous and vexatious can be dire. Appellants run the real risk of having their appeal dismissed with costs on a punitive scale of attorney/client and in exceptional cases, with costs de bonis propriis.”
The former Deputy Minister of Justice added that Chamisa was clueless and visionless. “We have got them exactly where we want i.e. in a hopeless legal and political cul de sac.” Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 180,965 2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,117 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,226 people — at Embassy of Zimbabwe, London.