- THE LANDS MINISTER PERRANCE SHIRI HAS REDUCED farm sizes for all individual farms in Zimbabwe’s five ecological regions.
- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) removes sanctions on VP Chiwenga, General Sibanda, Grace Mugabe and Shiri, not President Mnangagwa!
- A FIREFIGHTER KILLED himself while on duty in West Midlands, at Wolverhampton Fire Station, where he had been on duty on the night shift.
- A TSHOVA MBAIWA commuter Omnibus fell off Khami Road bridge Bulawayo onto a railway line below, in the early hours on Monday
- GREAT ZIMBABWE RUINS HAVE NO MOTAR yet a Nkayi bridge across Tohwe River has succumbed to heavy floods that swept the area recently.
MDC-T Vice President Obert Gutu has scoffed at statements by MDC Leader Nelson Chamisa that he is the legitimate party President regardless of the court order that was handed down recently instructing the party to go for a congress to choose a substantive leader.
Speaking to party supporters in Chiredzi Chamisa said there is only one MDC and he is the authentic leader after Morgan Tsvangirai.
Said Gutu, “The law is the law! Scream as much as you want, shout as much as you want, the law shall always remain the law! Simple! Musakwidzwa ndenge yamashanga! Zizi harina nyanga! Mutuvi hausi mukaka! All froth, no beer! It’s GAME ON.”
Recently Gutu said no amount of noise made by social media users will change the judgement. He said the law will be used to takeover party assets and funds that are held by Chamisa.
“With the amount of nauseating noise that they make against the Zimbabwean judiciary on social media, you might think they’re not worried about court orders. The reality is that they’re damn worried. They’re at sixes and sevens. They’re caught up in a legal and political conundrum
“Legal consequences of noting an appeal that is wholly and totally without merit, frivolous and vexatious can be dire. Appellants run the real risk of having their appeal dismissed with costs on a punitive scale of attorney/client and in exceptional cases, with costs de bonis propriis.”
The former Deputy Minister of Justice added that Chamisa was clueless and visionless. “We have got them exactly where we want i.e. in a hopeless legal and political cul de sac.” Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 180,965 2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,117 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,226 people — at Embassy of Zimbabwe, London.