- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ANNOUNCES TRIPLE LOCK A-level and GCSE students in England - so results will be highest out of their estimated grades, their mocks and an optional written exam in the autumn.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS ZIMBABWE'S Defence Forces must defend our motherland Zimbabwe from detractors, divisive elements and enemies and wave of aggression manifesting through illegal sanctions, asymmetrical warfare and hostile anti-Zimbabwe propaganda mounted on social media platforms, to break the unity within our forces, sticking to the narrative that Zimbabwe is under siege from Western nations, diplomats, the opposition,civil society and social media platforms, plotting to overthrow Mnangagwa's militarised Zanu pf regime, clearly trash for an annual defence forces day celebration. Thank covid for the lockdown, for once the public were not forced to go to stadiums to celebrate their own oppression by the Mnangagwa militarised Zanu pf regime.
- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
To many people he remains a hero who fought against racism and liberated his people, but today after a long battle against illness and old age, Zimbabwe’s independence hero former president Robert Mugabe has died.
Mugabe who was deposed in the coup not a coup in 2017, by the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) when members of his own Zanu pf party revolted against him after he dismissed the, then vice-president Emmerson Mnangagwa to make way for his wife motor mouth Grace Mugabe, has died a bitter man as he felt deceived by his own
Mugabe who felt deceived by his own protege Emmerson Mnangagwa who stood by him for over 50 years through the Independence war, independence, gukurahundi, murambatsvina, Chiadzwa, all genocides, victimisation , elimination, dissappearance, torture and murder of opponents such as 2008 election violence,and colleagues seen as as threats, impoverished the nation, forcibly exiled over 6million Zimbabweans, who have been left destitute, penniless, hungry, destitute, homeless, jobless, hungry and no where nearer the end than they were at the beginning, while Zanu pf criminal regime, military and cartels are filthy rich with looted millions, private planes, enjoy International education and health care services abroad while the ordinary people of Zimbabwe.
People have no Service delivery in education, health care, housing, employment, electricity, transport and all other areas, is known to have recently stated that he does not want to be buried at the National Heroes acre in Harare but at his rural home in Zvimba next where his mother is buried.
This is atime for Zimbabwe to begin look far ahead, accept he is gone, NO CHANGE, because his own Zanu pf under his clone Mnangagwa still rulkes the militarised state, with no electricity , no fuel, empty shops, sky rocketing prices, no currency of its own, cartels running the economy, so, lets unite and accept that we all share a common enemy to our independence , which never was, which is the ruthless, blood thirsty Zanu pf. Mugabe is gone, let him be peacefully buried, forget about him, your real problem is the real and current Mnangagwa militarised Zanu pf rule, unless we unite and remove the criminal regime, Zanu pf as in the words of the late former Zimbabwe president Simon Muzenda, ‘Zanu pf will rule you until donkey’s grow horns!’ .
What most Zimbabweans will appreciate is that he dared to stand up against western oppression and the false believe that whites are superior to blacks, which is why people More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 235,120 members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,478 likes