- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
To many people he remains a hero who fought against racism and liberated his people, but today after a long battle against illness and old age, Zimbabwe’s independence hero former president Robert Mugabe has died.
Mugabe who was deposed in the coup not a coup in 2017, by the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) when members of his own Zanu pf party revolted against him after he dismissed the, then vice-president Emmerson Mnangagwa to make way for his wife motor mouth Grace Mugabe, has died a bitter man as he felt deceived by his own
Mugabe who felt deceived by his own protege Emmerson Mnangagwa who stood by him for over 50 years through the Independence war, independence, gukurahundi, murambatsvina, Chiadzwa, all genocides, victimisation , elimination, dissappearance, torture and murder of opponents such as 2008 election violence,and colleagues seen as as threats, impoverished the nation, forcibly exiled over 6million Zimbabweans, who have been left destitute, penniless, hungry, destitute, homeless, jobless, hungry and no where nearer the end than they were at the beginning, while Zanu pf criminal regime, military and cartels are filthy rich with looted millions, private planes, enjoy International education and health care services abroad while the ordinary people of Zimbabwe.
People have no Service delivery in education, health care, housing, employment, electricity, transport and all other areas, is known to have recently stated that he does not want to be buried at the National Heroes acre in Harare but at his rural home in Zvimba next where his mother is buried.
This is atime for Zimbabwe to begin look far ahead, accept he is gone, NO CHANGE, because his own Zanu pf under his clone Mnangagwa still rulkes the militarised state, with no electricity , no fuel, empty shops, sky rocketing prices, no currency of its own, cartels running the economy, so, lets unite and accept that we all share a common enemy to our independence , which never was, which is the ruthless, blood thirsty Zanu pf. Mugabe is gone, let him be peacefully buried, forget about him, your real problem is the real and current Mnangagwa militarised Zanu pf rule, unless we unite and remove the criminal regime, Zanu pf as in the words of the late former Zimbabwe president Simon Muzenda, ‘Zanu pf will rule you until donkey’s grow horns!’ .
What most Zimbabweans will appreciate is that he dared to stand up against western oppression and the false believe that whites are superior to blacks, which is why people More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 235,120 members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,478 likes