- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
ZIMBABWE DOCTORS, WHOSE Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association president Peter Magombeyi was abducted on Saturday after calling for a pay strike,have been blocked from protesting his abduction by a line of police in Harare as fears grow about the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf government repression of people’s freedom.
The striking Doctors and nurses at government hospitals have vowed they will not work until Peter Magombeyi is safely returned to his family, a worrying development for the oppressive regime as the country’s health care system has largely collapsed, with the fall of the economy over the years.
The doctors, today 18/9/19 Wednesday were attempting to march from Harare Parirenyatwa Hospital to Zimbabwe Parliament in central Harare to handover a petition when they were met with a line of riot police armed with baton sticks, who blocked the road, and, the stand off is currently continuing
Sibusiso Ngwenya, source – Associated Press.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 244,005 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,597 likes