- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
DONALD TRUMP HAS DECLARED A US NATIONAL EMERGENCY as a 7000 strong caravan of migrants from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and Nicaragua has reached the US Border alleging criminals and unknown middle easterners amongst them .
The thousands of Central American migrants according to Trump reportedly have criminals and terrorists among them. The 70000 strong caravan are treking through horrid temperatures, suffocating heat , with no ambulance or medical care as families struggle along.
It is reported in the media that the massive number shows its well coordinated and funded and there is nothing wrong with Trump sending the military to close the border and stop the train and effectively stop USA from turning into Europe which lost control of its borders when migrants from Africa flowed in. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source cnbc