- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
In 1967 Israel annexed East Jerusalem but Middle East Tensions are expected to rise after the expected declaration this week on Wednesday, where it is thought that,the US President Donald Trump, in his speech will recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Jerusalem is a place that holds several holy places dear to both Muslims and Christians. These developments are likely to escalate tensions in the Middle East, as activists, government leaders and extremists opposed to Jerusalem occupation by Israel, and opposed to America and their allies will see this as an opportunity to escalate their activities, effectively making a holy capital of Christianity, a place of deep, endless turmoil as both Israelis and Palestinians lay claim to Jerusalem being their Capital.
This will inevitably have a major impact on various groups be they Christian or other religion, scholars, tourists, international relations, air travel , holiday plans, even dreams and convictions by people about visiting the holy sites under arising tensions. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya