- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
In 1967 Israel annexed East Jerusalem but Middle East Tensions are expected to rise after the expected declaration this week on Wednesday, where it is thought that,the US President Donald Trump, in his speech will recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Jerusalem is a place that holds several holy places dear to both Muslims and Christians. These developments are likely to escalate tensions in the Middle East, as activists, government leaders and extremists opposed to Jerusalem occupation by Israel, and opposed to America and their allies will see this as an opportunity to escalate their activities, effectively making a holy capital of Christianity, a place of deep, endless turmoil as both Israelis and Palestinians lay claim to Jerusalem being their Capital.
This will inevitably have a major impact on various groups be they Christian or other religion, scholars, tourists, international relations, air travel , holiday plans, even dreams and convictions by people about visiting the holy sites under arising tensions. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya