- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
In 1967 Israel annexed East Jerusalem but Middle East Tensions are expected to rise after the expected declaration this week on Wednesday, where it is thought that,the US President Donald Trump, in his speech will recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Jerusalem is a place that holds several holy places dear to both Muslims and Christians. These developments are likely to escalate tensions in the Middle East, as activists, government leaders and extremists opposed to Jerusalem occupation by Israel, and opposed to America and their allies will see this as an opportunity to escalate their activities, effectively making a holy capital of Christianity, a place of deep, endless turmoil as both Israelis and Palestinians lay claim to Jerusalem being their Capital.
This will inevitably have a major impact on various groups be they Christian or other religion, scholars, tourists, international relations, air travel , holiday plans, even dreams and convictions by people about visiting the holy sites under arising tensions. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya