- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
The delegation was led by Industry and Commerce Minister Mike Bimha and included leaders of some bankrupt parastatals.
Displaying posters reading: ‘Don’t fund Mugabe’, ‘51% tax on investment’, ‘Britain don’t invest with Mugabe’s govt of thieves’, ‘Where is Itai Dzamara?’ and ‘Bring back Itai Dzamara’ we handed out the following flyer as people went into the building:
They say, ‘Zimbabweans should not expect economic recovery while Mugabe’s heartless and economically illiterate junta remains in charge’.
Stony-faced Zimbabwean delegates and officials refused to take the flyer but others read it with interest.
As the meeting got underway, ptotesters sang, danced and chanted ‘Down with Mugabe’. Draped on the railings across the road were banners: ‘End murder, rape and torture in Zimbabwe’ and ‘No to Mugabe, no to starvation’.
The demonstrators gave a cheerful thumbs down when they were filmed by an obvious CIO agent.
Some of the people at the demonstration were Abel Chikanya, Cecil Shumba, Chipo Kamhunga, Dennis Benton, Enniah Dube, Epiphania Phiri, Esther Nyambi, Eugenia Mushonga, Fungayi Mabhunu, Fungisai Mupandira, Hilda Gwesele, Humphrey Dube, John Machaya, Marjory Kunaka, Mary Ndoro, Mavis Chisvo, Mercy Chapepa, Michael Tinarwo, Paul Chipamhadze, Prue Glanfield, Rashiwe Bayisayi, Roda Majoni, Rose Benton, Sharon Moyo, Tarisai Murwira, Tino Mashonganyika, Tryness Ncube, Vimbai Bhanhire, Virginia Mutyambizi, Tania Machaya and Yvonne Makombe.
The demonstration was organised by the Zimbabwe Action Forum on behalf of the Zimbabwe Vigil and the Restoration of Human Rights in Zimbabwe (ROHR). Another protest is planned for Wednesday outside the Zimbabwe Embassy in London starting at 2.30 pm when the Zimbabwe delegation hopes to persuade the diaspora to prop them up financially.Source – Byo24News