- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
According to Muchechetere, the Philip Chiyangwa-led board has reverted to operating as ZIFA as is evidenced by correspondences to the SRC, with body acknowledging the need to follow statutes in the ZIFA dissolution process.
The Minister of Sport and Recreation, Makhosini Hlongwane said the ZIFA dissolution is null and void, adding that there is consensus between the government, the SRC and ZIFA on the need to follow proper regulations in the process.
There had been concern over the government’s deafening silence over the dissolution, but Minister Hlongwane said the silence was deliberate given FIFA’s position on government interference.
Meanwhile, the High Court has removed on the court roll the case of ZIFA creditors who are challenging the change of name of ZIFA to NAFAZ.
Justice Ester Muremba removed the matter after the lawyer representing the applicants failed to provide an eligible constitution of ZIFA.
Justice Muremba indicated that the High Court had asked the lawyers to bring to court the constitution as well as to address the queries which were raised by the Master of the High Court.
ZIFA creditors approached the High Court after they were left in quandary as the football mother body changed not just its name, but also its offices. Source – zbc