- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
The newlyweds aren’t allowed to accept gifts given for commercial purposes, for example clothing that the Duchess might wear and that a brand might profit from. It comes down to the motives of the gift-giver, and whether or not an individual person or organisation is hoping to gain from bestowing the respective product.
“When gifts are accepted, the consent of the Member of the Royal Family should be contingent upon the enterprise undertaking not to exploit the gift for commercial purposes,” said a statement from Kensington Palace, published by the Independent.
“Gifts offered by private individuals living in the UK not personally known to the Member of the Royal Family should be refused where there are concerns about the propriety or motives of the donor or the gift itself.”
Prior to the wedding on 19 May, Harry and Meghan asked any well-wishers to donate to charity, rather than to give them gifts. They chose seven organisations which they both felt strongly about, spanning sport for social change, women’s empowerment, conservation, the environment, homelessness, HIV and the Armed Forces. Source-yahoo