- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
The newlyweds aren’t allowed to accept gifts given for commercial purposes, for example clothing that the Duchess might wear and that a brand might profit from. It comes down to the motives of the gift-giver, and whether or not an individual person or organisation is hoping to gain from bestowing the respective product.
“When gifts are accepted, the consent of the Member of the Royal Family should be contingent upon the enterprise undertaking not to exploit the gift for commercial purposes,” said a statement from Kensington Palace, published by the Independent.
“Gifts offered by private individuals living in the UK not personally known to the Member of the Royal Family should be refused where there are concerns about the propriety or motives of the donor or the gift itself.”
Prior to the wedding on 19 May, Harry and Meghan asked any well-wishers to donate to charity, rather than to give them gifts. They chose seven organisations which they both felt strongly about, spanning sport for social change, women’s empowerment, conservation, the environment, homelessness, HIV and the Armed Forces. Source-yahoo