- DONALD TRUMP CONCEDES AND SAYS HE WILL LEAVE WHITE HOUSE if electoral college votes for Joe Biden.
- TRUMP PUSHING THROUGH DOZENS OF LAST MINUTE POLICY CHANGES – including use of firing squads-Five more federal executions are scheduled in the weeks before Joe Biden enters the White House
- WAR VETERANS HAVE APPROACHED THE HIGH COURT DEMANDING US$364 000 and $78 000 each in pension arrears, dating back to 2008 when they claim to have been denied their dues despite government's undertaking to pay them and send their children to school, among other benefits..
- BULAWAYO GIRLS College closes due to Covid-19 detected after an Upper Six students leavers’ party.
- ZIM proposes the removal of second-hand vehicles aged 10 years and above, from the Open General Import Licence.
DUMISO DABENGWA a.k.a.(BLACK RUSSIAN) the Zapu leader is strongly opposed to the vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s suggestion in parliarment that victims of gukurahundi should be afforded descent reburial, arguing that this should be held back until a credible truth and reconcilliation excercise is conducted. This is a man who spent four years in prison under Mugabe during gukurahundi, never knowing if he would eventually be released. General lookout Masuku was in prison at the same time but eventually lost his battle to ill health…Discuss! BY Sibusiso Ngwenya.