- ZIM GVT barrs unvaccinated officials from attending key national events, including Heroes and Defence Forces Day celebrations, to curb COVID-19 virus spread;
- Chinese city of Wuhan will begin testing its entire 11 million population, after Wuhan recorded 7locally transmitted cases - the first local infections in more than a year.
- 40 burials per day, Harare Council short of grave diggers in its eight cemeteries as COVID-19 daily death toll surges
- Writer Conway collapsed and died around 4pm at his House today.
- CHINA after Chiyadzwa diamonds mining, invests US$37,5 million into RG Mugabe Airport and ZW$1 billion in Zimbabwe Iron and Steel (Ziscosteel)
DUMISO DABENGWA a.k.a.(BLACK RUSSIAN) the Zapu leader is strongly opposed to the vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s suggestion in parliarment that victims of gukurahundi should be afforded descent reburial, arguing that this should be held back until a credible truth and reconcilliation excercise is conducted. This is a man who spent four years in prison under Mugabe during gukurahundi, never knowing if he would eventually be released. General lookout Masuku was in prison at the same time but eventually lost his battle to ill health…Discuss! BY Sibusiso Ngwenya.