- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
DUMISO DABENGWA a.k.a.(BLACK RUSSIAN) the Zapu leader is strongly opposed to the vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s suggestion in parliarment that victims of gukurahundi should be afforded descent reburial, arguing that this should be held back until a credible truth and reconcilliation excercise is conducted. This is a man who spent four years in prison under Mugabe during gukurahundi, never knowing if he would eventually be released. General lookout Masuku was in prison at the same time but eventually lost his battle to ill health…Discuss! BY Sibusiso Ngwenya.