- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
- FERRY DISASTER: OVER 200 PEOPLE FEARED DEAD on Lake Victoria in Tanzania after the boat capsized and began to sink and many are feared trapped in the hull..
The lack of equipment has hampered the retrieval of 12 dead artisanal miners bodies stuck underground after the Chinhoti Eldorado mine shaft collapse on Monday 20/8/18 at approximately 10 pm .
Fife miners managed to escape and confirmed that there are at least 12 bodies down below. Some of those who managed to escape , were hospitalised with serious injuries.
The Mashonaland West provincial mines director Sibongumuhle Mpindiwa, stated that the bodies would now be left under two large rocks after authorities determined that its allegedly impossible to retrieve the buried 12 miners buried from underneath the two large rocks.
The search operation only managed to retrieve and identify two bodies from the scene but mine experts assessment determined that the two large rocks cannot be removed without causing further danger or without endangering the lives of the rescue team. It now looks like the bodies will permanantly remain buried as authorities will seal the site shortly. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,010
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,524 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,389 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.