- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
The lack of equipment has hampered the retrieval of 12 dead artisanal miners bodies stuck underground after the Chinhoti Eldorado mine shaft collapse on Monday 20/8/18 at approximately 10 pm .
Fife miners managed to escape and confirmed that there are at least 12 bodies down below. Some of those who managed to escape , were hospitalised with serious injuries.
The Mashonaland West provincial mines director Sibongumuhle Mpindiwa, stated that the bodies would now be left under two large rocks after authorities determined that its allegedly impossible to retrieve the buried 12 miners buried from underneath the two large rocks.
The search operation only managed to retrieve and identify two bodies from the scene but mine experts assessment determined that the two large rocks cannot be removed without causing further danger or without endangering the lives of the rescue team. It now looks like the bodies will permanantly remain buried as authorities will seal the site shortly. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,010
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,524 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,389 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.