- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Information Deputy Minister and Zanu-PF loyalist Energy Mutodi has described the recent election of Nelson Chamisa to be substantive MDC leader as sheer display of hopelessness by the opposition faithful.
Mutodi was commenting on Twitter on the just ended MDC elective congress which saw thousands of party followers throng Gweru’s Ascot Stadium to choose a new leadership.
Mutodi saw the amusing side of things, saying the congress was a hopeless investment of hope in Chamisa and his leadership.
“MDC-A (Alliance) congress, it’s surprising and heart-breaking to note that some Zimbabweans are seeing hope where there is no hope. A future where there is no future and light where there is darkness,” Mutodi wrote on his Twitter.
He added, “For Nelson it’s time to busk in the glory of false beliefs and deceiving comfort.” Byo24