- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
- AMOS CHIBAYA, THE MDC National Organizer has been arrested and charged with failing to take steps to stop demonstrations.
Information Deputy Minister and Zanu-PF loyalist Energy Mutodi has described the recent election of Nelson Chamisa to be substantive MDC leader as sheer display of hopelessness by the opposition faithful.
Mutodi was commenting on Twitter on the just ended MDC elective congress which saw thousands of party followers throng Gweru’s Ascot Stadium to choose a new leadership.
Mutodi saw the amusing side of things, saying the congress was a hopeless investment of hope in Chamisa and his leadership.
“MDC-A (Alliance) congress, it’s surprising and heart-breaking to note that some Zimbabweans are seeing hope where there is no hope. A future where there is no future and light where there is darkness,” Mutodi wrote on his Twitter.
He added, “For Nelson it’s time to busk in the glory of false beliefs and deceiving comfort.” Byo24