- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
EMERALD HILL HARARE FAMILY Family loses US$11k to machete gang which attacked their home and guards
A Harare family lost US$11 500 to a machete-wielding gang, which attacked their home in Emerald Hill on Tuesday.
Reports say the gang was using two white unregistered vehicles when it committed the crime.
National police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed the incident.
“We confirm that the complainant and his security guards were attacked by a machete-wielding gang at their house and the robbers went away with US$11 500.
“The gang was using a Toyota Wish and a VW Golf during the attack,” he said.
Asst Comm Nyathi urged the public not to share their business activities.
“We want to urge the public to always put security measures which ensure that their property is secure. They should not share with everyone their business dealings as this will expose them to criminals.
“We also want to appeal to them to always report to the police any suspicious vehicles or people following them. The public is encouraged not to keep large sums of cash with them,” he said.
Recently, a kombi full of machete-wielding robbers stormed a house in Glen View 1, Harare and critically injured an alleged foreign currency dealer, his brother and father.
Machete robbers, who started targeting mining areas, have now spread their criminal activities across the country.
Police are clamping down the menace. herald
WELCOME EVERYONE: 288,008 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 288,008 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,542 people like this and 24,580 people follow this
Followed by 12,814