- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT HAS BANNED ALL public gatherings and meetings in and around the2016 capital city ‘ Harare Central Business’ district with effect from 2nd September . Anyone found in breach of this directive issued in line with a Statutory instrument gazzetted on Thursday, will immediately be arrested by police and face up to a year in prison. Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) say this is all in line with the draconian pubic order security act ( POSA) .
To the ‘Discerning eye newzimbabwevision’ the Zanu PF regime is only priming the people to violence ad they know very well that there will be absolute chaos and anarchy in defiance of this draconian stance, thereby justifying the implemantation of the dreaded Emergency powers act which we all know is on the way. By Sibusiso Ngwenya