- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
Enter 2017, thirty six years on, we still have, now 93 year old, ”Black oppressor of Blacks’-despot Robert Mugabe, ruling the motherland Zimbabwe!
Zanu PF policies have all turned out to appear good on paper yet they are simply ‘legitimised crime’ by the despot led regime. Lets all embrace a whole new level of tolerance, move on from the Zanu PF politics of violence into 21st century mature politics. Unless and until we all make the nation ungovernable for Zanu PF, we will keep going round and round in circles. We need a united nation and to all work towards freeing ourselves from the ‘Black oppressors of Blacks’ and begin healing the brutalised and broken Zimbabwe nation. The process needs all hands on deck irrespective of whether you are Coloured, Ndebele, Shona , black, or white,.. its about the motherland Zimbabwe! Happy New year and all the best to everyone for 2017!
By Sibusiso Ngwenya