- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
Zanu PF policies have all turned out to appear good on paper yet they are simply ‘legitimised crime’ by the despot led regime. Lets all embrace a whole new level of tolerance, move on from the Zanu PF politics of violence into 21st century mature politics. Unless and until we all make the nation ungovernable for Zanu PF, we will keep going round and round in circles. We need a united nation and to all work towards freeing ourselves from the ‘Black oppressors of Blacks’ and begin healing the brutalised and broken Zimbabwe nation. The process needs all hands on deck irrespective of whether you are Coloured, Ndebele, Shona , black, or white,.. its about the motherland Zimbabwe! Happy New year and all the best to everyone for 2017!
By Sibusiso Ngwenya