- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
The pressure is building up against the ‘illegitimate’ Zimbabwe president, Zanu pf President Emmerson Mnangagwa who was yesterday drawn into a momentary loss of diplomatic etiquette when he publicly responded ‘angrily’ to the EU ambassador Timo Olkkonen’s speech about the worsening human rights abuses in Zimbabwe at the official launch of the anti-corruption awareness campaign in Harare.
Mnangagwa’s new dispensation has clearly failed to to repair relations with the West as its clear that the deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s repression of opponents by the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime in Zimbabwe through, ruthlessly cracking down on opposition activists and the governments imposing of a blanket ban on protests is indicative of what the international world has continuously condemned.
The EU ambassador Timo Olkkonen stated in his speech that “Zimbabwe must genuinely show that it has clearly broken from the past. Unfortunately, we are witnessing developments that have put constitutionalism and the rule of law in question.
“People’s civil rights and the right of freedom of assembly and also the right to free legal processes when accused of a crime must be respected,” Olkkonen told a meeting to launch an anticorruption drive in the capital, Harare..
A livid Mnangagwa responded to the EU ambassador when he angrily stated that the ambassador had chosen the wrong platform to express his views.
“Ambassador, you referred to the human rights, however, this platform was for corruption. May I urge civil society to restrict themselves to their mandate,” the president, who took over government with the help of the army, said.
www.newzimbabwevision.com, says that, the Zimbabwe crisis is now back on the charts globally and its right where we need Mnangagwa. He can never reform Zimbabwe or rebuild the economy because he was part of the Mugabe administration for over 50 years alongside MUgabe, so the over 6million Zimbabweans spread out in forced exile across the diaspora, on Tuesday, gave a sigh of relief, after, the EU, US, Australia and Canada issued a strong statement condemning theMnangagwa regime’s repression of the opposition.
The Zimbabwe government spokesperson a.k.a spin doctor Nick Mangwana was adamant that the embassies were promoting unlawful demonstrations.
Olkkonen, did not hesitate to respond to Mangwana’s utterance when he warned Mnangagwa there and then that the EU’s support to Zimbabwe depended on the regime’s upholding the Rule of Law.
“Our diplomatic office was accused of ignoring the importance of upholding the constitution. I can assure you your excellency that nothing could be further from the truth. Adhering to the constitution is the basis of the EU’s cooperation with Zimbabwe.”
www.newzimbabwevision says that this diplomatic spat between the two strengthens the International world’s views, where they tighten the sanctions regime, and with hold any bailout from western countries to settle Zimbabwe’s arrears with international financial institutions, case in point the G7 countries from which finance minister Mthuli Ncube wants a Zimbabwe financial bailout package from are critical of the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, so we all know that Zimbabwe is heading for long term suffering under Mnangagwa, all the way to , at the very least 2023,…’WE NEED PLAN B!’ Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 223,735 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,324 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,243 likes23,248 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,439