- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
European Union (EU) member states have now voted in full support of a near complete ban on the use of agricultural chemicals called neonicotinoids or or ‘neonics’ insecticides across the EU.
The world has generally experienced a fall in the number of honeybees, wild bees and other pollinators, because
neonicotinoids are the leading class of insecticides used across the world.
The impact of this type of insecticide , is that contact pesticides, remain on the surface whereas neonics are sprayed or seeds are coated in these pesticides ,absorbed into the plant then arbsorbed into every part of a plant as it grows.
Animal then ingest the pesticides by eating roots , leaves, fruit, flowers and pollen from the plants, and even more shocking, is that 95% ends of neonics pollute the system as they end up in soil, groundwater, air plants growing close by.
Neonicotinoids clearly wreak havoc across wildlife, butterflies, bees, birds, and other animals as the toxin spreads uncontrollably. The European Union has agreed on a ban on neonicotinoids. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya