- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo, presented to Parliament’s portfolio committee on Lands, Agriculture, Water, Climate and Resettlement chaired by Gokwe Nembudzia Cde Justice Mayor Wadyajena (Zanu-PF).
Legislators heard that some trucks plying the in the region were ferrying Zimbabwe’s subsidised maize through a senior GMB executive, Mr Lawrence Jasi who would allocate grain to some millers beyond their plants’ capacity. This came out during a hearing in which some milling companies were giving evidence before Parliament’s portfolio committee on Lands, Agriculture, Water, Climate and Resettlement chaired by Gokwe Nembudzia Cde Justice Mayor Wadyajena (Zanu-PF).
The committee heard that trucks, upon offloading copper in South Africa from DRC would return and be cleared at the Zimbabwean border ostensibly carrying maize when they would pick the grain in Harare before heading for Kinshasa.More to follow…Herald
WELCOME EVERYONE: 297,077 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 297,077 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,743 likes
Followed by 12,847