- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
President Robert Mugabe was worse than colonial ruler Ian Smith, one of Mugabe’s former bodyguards said on Monday.
“He is now worse than the Smith regime and he is against his people,” South African-born Chinoto Zulu said in Harare.
According to News24, Zulu was speaking at an event commemorating the United Nations (UN) International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances. Zulu is a former army chief and worked as Mugabe’s personal bodyguard for several years after independence before retiring.
He blamed the government for the disappearance of human rights activist Itai Dzamara.
“We know very well the State is behind Dzamara disappearance. This is an evil regime, as I speak, I also have been put under surveillance by Mugabe spy agents. They have also grabbed all my property I acquired during my time in government,” said Zulu, who is also a war veteran.Source – bulawayo news24