- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
President Robert Mugabe was worse than colonial ruler Ian Smith, one of Mugabe’s former bodyguards said on Monday.
“He is now worse than the Smith regime and he is against his people,” South African-born Chinoto Zulu said in Harare.
According to News24, Zulu was speaking at an event commemorating the United Nations (UN) International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances. Zulu is a former army chief and worked as Mugabe’s personal bodyguard for several years after independence before retiring.
He blamed the government for the disappearance of human rights activist Itai Dzamara.
“We know very well the State is behind Dzamara disappearance. This is an evil regime, as I speak, I also have been put under surveillance by Mugabe spy agents. They have also grabbed all my property I acquired during my time in government,” said Zulu, who is also a war veteran.Source – bulawayo news24