- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
FORMER Amakorokoza actor Aleck “Skoro” Zulu (44) allegedly stabbed his wife with a knife, grabbed her by the neck before punching her several times on the mouth for arriving home late.
A court heard yesterday that Zulu insulted his wife, Ms Eunice Chikomba and threatened to reveal her HIV status to our sister paper, B-Metro.
The status was not disclosed in court.
Zulu lost his temper when Ms Chikomba arrived home around 11PM on Friday.
He appeared before Bulawayo Magistrate Ms Adelaide Mbeure facing a physical abuse charge.
The magistrate did not ask him to plead and remanded him in custody to December 19.
Prosecuting Mr Nkathazo Dlodlo said on December 9 at around 11PM, Ms Chikomba arrived home and found Zulu already at home. Cynthia Dube, source-chronicle