- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
FORMER Amakorokoza actor Aleck “Skoro” Zulu (44) allegedly stabbed his wife with a knife, grabbed her by the neck before punching her several times on the mouth for arriving home late.
A court heard yesterday that Zulu insulted his wife, Ms Eunice Chikomba and threatened to reveal her HIV status to our sister paper, B-Metro.
The status was not disclosed in court.
Zulu lost his temper when Ms Chikomba arrived home around 11PM on Friday.
He appeared before Bulawayo Magistrate Ms Adelaide Mbeure facing a physical abuse charge.
The magistrate did not ask him to plead and remanded him in custody to December 19.
Prosecuting Mr Nkathazo Dlodlo said on December 9 at around 11PM, Ms Chikomba arrived home and found Zulu already at home. Cynthia Dube, source-chronicle