- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
- BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO ZIMBABWE, Melanie Robinson says because of a failure to implement genuine reforms, Zimbabwe is far from joining the Commonwealth
- PASSPORT- US$318 for diaspora ZWL $53 local, and ZWL $253 FOR emergency passport , with a backlog of 359 288 passports since August 2018-NONSENSE!
- WOMEN POWER !-FINLAND'S THIRD FEMALE PRIME MINISTER, SANNA MARIN (34) IS THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST PRIME MINISTER and her new finance minister Katri Kulmuni, 32
- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
Coltart has alerted the international community to death threats against leaders of trade union movements.
Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) President Peter Mutasa and Secretary General Japhet Moyo received death threats over plans to hold demonstrations on 22 July.
The two top officials received letters accompanied by live bullets threatening to kill them and their families if they went ahead with their plans.
Coltart who is the MDC Treasurer General described the threats as shocking and unacceptable.
He called on South African President Cyril Ramaphosa and embassies of the United Kingdom, Sweden, United Kingdom.
“Please note what is being threatened against trade union leaders in Zimbabwe. We expect union leaders, past and present, the world over to condemn this,” said Coltart.
ZCTU said in a statement, “This is the first time, for all we know, in our history that bullets are delivered at the homes of trade union leaders. This is the new dispensation! We demand the safety of Peter Mutasa and Japhet Moyo.”Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 207,932 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes
Followed by 12,392 people