- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Coltart has alerted the international community to death threats against leaders of trade union movements.
Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) President Peter Mutasa and Secretary General Japhet Moyo received death threats over plans to hold demonstrations on 22 July.
The two top officials received letters accompanied by live bullets threatening to kill them and their families if they went ahead with their plans.
Coltart who is the MDC Treasurer General described the threats as shocking and unacceptable.
He called on South African President Cyril Ramaphosa and embassies of the United Kingdom, Sweden, United Kingdom.
“Please note what is being threatened against trade union leaders in Zimbabwe. We expect union leaders, past and present, the world over to condemn this,” said Coltart.
ZCTU said in a statement, “This is the first time, for all we know, in our history that bullets are delivered at the homes of trade union leaders. This is the new dispensation! We demand the safety of Peter Mutasa and Japhet Moyo.”Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 207,932 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes
Followed by 12,392 people