- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
Prominent Gwanda Residents Association Chairman Bekezela Maduma Fuzwayo previously with the Welshman Ncube led MDC is reported to be among officials who were summoned to Harare to drum up support for former vice president Joice Mujuru in Matabeleland South ahead of polls to be held in two years’ time. Fuzwayo appears in a group picture taken at the Harare meeting.Although Fuzwayo has not confirmed joining-PF, sources indicate he was among officials summoned to Harare to drum up support for Mujuru in Matabeleland South ahead of polls to be held in two years’ time.
Fuzwayo’s recent Facebook post also suggests that he could be on his way to the Mujuru camp.
“For the record, Madam Mujuru narrated the motivation and direction of the proposed new dispensation she would like us to follow.
“We raised all our issues as a region from the Gukurahundi era through the years of marginalisation, suspected election rigging right up to our cry for the devolution of power and principled democratic leadership,” wrote Fuzwayo on his Facebook wall.
He added: “An issue I wish we could realise as a region is that Mujuru’s project has attracted a lot of buy in from our people on the ground.
“Our people want 2018 to be the definite time that Zanu-PF goes and for whatever reason we may want to know they believe that Mujuru is finally that person they have been waiting for to topple Zanu-PF.”