- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
A family member yesterday told Bulawayo24.com that her campaign manager Paul Rukanda and security aide Tafadzwa Munzwa died on the spot while Java is in a stable condition at an unnamed hospital in Harare. Sources said the three were trapped in the wreck for about three hours.
The car Vimbayi Tsvangirai was travelling in
MDC spokesman Jacob Mafume has confirmed the accident. He said the car collided head on with another vehicle just before Kadoma.
Vimbayi and three others were driving to Harare after an MDC Alliance debate in Bulawayo between candidates vying for posts at the party’s congress later this month.
Information about the other vehicle and its occupants is still sketchy and police are yet to release details about circumstances sorrounding the tragedy.Source – Byo24