- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
A family member yesterday told Bulawayo24.com that her campaign manager Paul Rukanda and security aide Tafadzwa Munzwa died on the spot while Java is in a stable condition at an unnamed hospital in Harare. Sources said the three were trapped in the wreck for about three hours.
The car Vimbayi Tsvangirai was travelling in
MDC spokesman Jacob Mafume has confirmed the accident. He said the car collided head on with another vehicle just before Kadoma.
Vimbayi and three others were driving to Harare after an MDC Alliance debate in Bulawayo between candidates vying for posts at the party’s congress later this month.
Information about the other vehicle and its occupants is still sketchy and police are yet to release details about circumstances sorrounding the tragedy.Source – Byo24