- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
Zuma is also said to have developed a mental sickness that has made him to struggle with memory loss.
The African National Congress Spokesperson Pule Mabe said the organisation wishes the former President Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Mhlanganyelwa Zuma speedy recovery.
“Well, like yourselves, we’ve seen media reports that suggest the health of the former president of the ANC might be ailing. If that was to be true, we of course wish him well and a speedy recovery,” Mabe told South African media.
Yusuf Abramjee✔@Abramjee“The former ANC leader and South African head of state (Jacob Azuma) is also said to be struggling with memory loss…” according to media reports today.
5996:51 PM – Dec 8, 2019Twitter Ads info and privacy529 people are talking about this
The National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa declined in September to investigate claims of Zuma being poisoned, saying there was no evidence such an act had taken place.
Zuma also missed a scheduled appearance at the Zondo commission of inquiry into state capture in November, claiming he was sick.
It was also reported last month he was hospitalised for a week in November for an unknown byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 280,244 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 280,244 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,436 likes24,468 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,752https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=4