- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
The 16 charges against Zuma were recently reinstated and relate to a $2.5bn (£1.78bn) arms deal in the 1990s when he was Vice president.
Zuma’s court appearance which only lasted 15 minutes was marked by a heavy police presence outside the Durban court in South Africa, with a focus on a 1990s deal to buy European military equipment to upgrade South Africa’s armed forces.
Jacob Zuma arrived at court with an escort of his security guards and as usual, smiled and waved at supporters at the court in Durban. There was a concentration of a heavily armed police force around Durban court for Zuma’s attendance.
Thousand of Zuma supporters, spent the night holding an overnight vigil in his support in a nearby park. Some supporters held up placards written “Hands off Zuma”.
Jacob Zuma denies the charges and is actually challenging the decision by the law to reinstate the charges against him.
The ANC recalled Jacob Zuma, from office , triggeringhis resignation as South Africa’s president in February 2018, after nine years in office marked by controversy and scandal.
The court hearing lasted only 15 minutes then the judge adjourned the case to 8 June 2018. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya