- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Former vice-president Joice Mujuru says she was partly to blame for the 1980s Matabeleland and Midlands massacres also known as Gukurahundi as someone who was in government according to the concept of collective responsibility.
But she said it was unfair to blame everyone who was in government at the time because the atrocities were not executed by the regular army.
Mujuru also disputed claims that she looted diamonds from Chiadzwa, saying the term “Churu ChaMai Mujuru” (Mujuru’s hill) was a joke created by villagers involved in a flower export project she initiated at Hotsprings, Mutare. The project was a major source of foreign currency.
She said when diamonds were discovered, people started claiming that they now had their project similar to the horticulture project. Mujuru said villagers teased each other about the “Churu chaMai Mujuru”, but she was never into mining. Source – the standard