- Leader of the infamous MDC-T Vanguard, Shakespeare Mukoyi has threatened to "kill MDC-T Deputy Treasurer, Charlton Hwende " if he is not elected as Member of Parliament for Kuwadzana East in the forthcoming elections.
- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
FORMER ZIMBABWE VICE PRESIDENT Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko who has been A.W.O.L in exile since the Zimbabwe Defence Forces (ZDF) took over government is now reported to have been handed over by the Botswana Government authorities to the Zimbabwe Defence Forces.The Army now reportedly has ‘Mboko’ in military custody despite assurances of safety on return by the new Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa, his former colleague, then co Vice President, now President Emmerson Mnangagwa after Botswana authorities threatened to deport him if he overstayed his visa.
Mphoko is a man who spent a year living a luxurious life in the Rainbow hotel in Harare at tax payers expense while him and his wife turned down several offers of luxurious housing by the government on the grounds that it wasn’t up to standard. I wonder how a military prison compares to his five star hotel stay at tax payers expense. At least now he can enjoy his military prison stay at his excellency President Mnangagwa’s pleasure. If he wasn’t keen on leaving Rainbow Towers, let him stay in military prison for an equally long stay and see if he still thinks it was right to do so while Zimbabweans were suffering, unemployed and homeless. DISCUSS!.By Sibusiso Ngwenya