- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
FORMER ZIMBABWE VICE PRESIDENT Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko who has been A.W.O.L in exile since the Zimbabwe Defence Forces (ZDF) took over government is now reported to have been handed over by the Botswana Government authorities to the Zimbabwe Defence Forces.The Army now reportedly has ‘Mboko’ in military custody despite assurances of safety on return by the new Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa, his former colleague, then co Vice President, now President Emmerson Mnangagwa after Botswana authorities threatened to deport him if he overstayed his visa.
Mphoko is a man who spent a year living a luxurious life in the Rainbow hotel in Harare at tax payers expense while him and his wife turned down several offers of luxurious housing by the government on the grounds that it wasn’t up to standard. I wonder how a military prison compares to his five star hotel stay at tax payers expense. At least now he can enjoy his military prison stay at his excellency President Mnangagwa’s pleasure. If he wasn’t keen on leaving Rainbow Towers, let him stay in military prison for an equally long stay and see if he still thinks it was right to do so while Zimbabweans were suffering, unemployed and homeless. DISCUSS!.By Sibusiso Ngwenya