- BREAKING NEWS: Poisonous mushroom left 3 dead, 6 hospitalised after eating supper with a poisonous mushroom on Saturday evening.
- CHAMISA SAYS Zanu-PF is controlling cities through bureaucracy, no devolution, adding local authorities are at the mercy of the Zanu-PF government.
- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
Ex Zanu-PF Youth leader Tsenengamu has defied Zanu’s directive to go for political orientation at the H.Chitepo School of Ideology.
FORMER Zanu-PF Youth League Political Commissar Godfrey Tsenengamu has defied the party’s directive to go for political orientation at the Herbert Chitepo School of Ideology.
The directive comes as a recommendation by ZANU-PF’s Politburo after Tsenengamu and former deputy Youth Affairs Secretary Lewis Matutu held a press conference Monday accusing President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s close allies of corruption.
“Ideologically I am up there, that is why I was elevated to the position I had. We cannot use Cde Chitepo’s name to protect corrupt elements. I am not going there. Those that made the recommendation should be the ones going to the school of ideology.”
Tsenengamu said he does not see where he and Matutu wronged the party.
“I do not see where we wronged the party. They said we flouted procedure yet they are the ones who tampered with the party constitution by failing to serve us with formal communication and give us an opportunity to defend our position before a disciplinary committee.
“We did this as individuals, and not representing the party,” he added.
The firebrand politician accused the Zanu-PF hierarchy of playing the role of the “arresting officer, prosecutor, magistrate and prison official.”
“I do not care what will happen next. I am part of society, live in society and know what corruption is doing to the livelihoods of ordinary people. I cannot go against my conscience,” he said.- thezimbabwean
WELCOME EVERYONE: 295,551 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 295,551 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,828