- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Matebeleland North province is intact contrary to the fabrications peddled in the media. It is only a few people who are either family members, relatives or workers of the VP who we hear are prostituting with zimpf.
These include VP’ s wife Rose (sec of women’s assembly), his driver Lucky Ndlovu (organising sec). The rest of the province is in place, Eugine Dube ( chair), Mfazo Mpunzi (sec), Talitha Matutu (women), Tshabangu(labour), Mawela and Milisa (youth) are all busy organising the party. source-Fortune N. Mlalazi.